Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love

Well, when it comes to movies, I'm not a typical "Pride and Prejudice" girl. I prefer more excitement and adventure. Actually, I like movies with fighting, such as Narnia, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, lol. But a movie my family NEVER expected me to be a fan of is "Pirates of the Caribbean", to be perfectly honest. I saw previews of one of them when I was little and literally vowed never to watch it; It looked so scary! But last July, it was actually my idea to get it, because our little puppy had just died and I knew mom liked the movie and it would make her laugh......so I bought it! Still, I told my family I wouldn't watch it.....but I did. And at first I didn't like it, but toward the end, I did. And the next day, I asked to watch it again.....and again.....and again. :) So I guess it depends on what kind of movie you like, but if you like a lot of action and adventure.....and humor, this is definitely one! :)

And they made four, but the first one is the best. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel