Monday, April 1, 2013

The Love Story

Photo: Join us tonight at 7 PM for the powerful presentation of “The Love Story: An Easter Drama”.


 Friday night we had this AMAZING play at our church. First of all, I should have posted this poster earlier, so that you all could come and tell your friends. Sorry about that. :( But anyway, this drama was amazing with increadable actors and actresses all right from our church. I was one of the Jewish dancers who rejoced in the end after Jesus arose from the tomb. Of course the whole cast was rejocing, but I was one of the six dancers in the choragraphed dance. Here are some pictures that my friend Hannah Grace took. Maybe I can get the video up later.








                                          Do Jewish people play Ninjas? :)

2 comments:

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel