Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 20: A hobby of yours

   Well, the previous 30 day challenge post was also a hobby of mine.....the video making. But something else I like is photography. Both taking and being in pictures......and putting anything together that has to do with them. You probably know this by now, but I have decided to do just post a bunch of my favorite random pictures...that I've taken. :)

BTW: This does not count as one. :)


                                                         


                                                            Cape Cod






                                                    Smokey Mountains


                                                          Luray Caverns

                                                              Our house

                                                       Washington DC


A few of them, I think my dad took, but while I'm showing you some........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel