Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.

Okay.........I thought about this one for a LONG time. But finally I remembered that I always know about everyone! I know that sounds creepy. LOL In our church there are a lot of really big families. Like 7-12 children. And I have this thing where after knowing a family (big or small) for a very short time, I can remember all the names in order and their ages. Even people that I never met. My friend was telling me one time some interesting facts about these triplets in her school. Then later in that day, she was trying to tell my mom and was forgetting, but I was able to tell everything about them right away. Often my dad gets names confused...(he can NOT keep names straight....lol) but I can always tell him all the different names and what order they go in. I shock my parents with this ability A LOT. And I remember people's middle names and birthdays really well......I guess God just gave me a good memory. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha this was really good Rach! That took a while to think of one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel