Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 19: A talent of yours

  Well by now, you all know I like to play the piano, violin, dance, hairstyle, and crochet, because I've done posts for all of these things. So I wanted to show something I didn't already post about. So something else I love to do is put videos together. I've done lot's of different videos of our family and friends. I love photos and taking photos and so this is something I really enjoy doing. As an example below is a one I did for fun of me and my friends from the end of 2012 to now. Just in case your wondering, I used Windows Movie Maker. It free to download. Hope you enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel