Friday, March 8, 2013

Hairstyle of the day! :)

Hello wonderful viewers!
   I wanted to show you this hairstyle I did on my friend yesterday. It looks so great on her red hair. I thought you might want to see. It's actually a lot simpler than it looks. It's just a lace braid over the top of her head, (which you can't see.) Then I just took the braid and went back and forth across her head always taking hair from the top. (A lace braid is adding hair from only one side.) Then I did a basic English braid down her back. You can also pin it up for more of a fancier up-do but we didn't have any bobby pins. :) I did make this hairstyle up, and maybe some time I'll do a tutorial on it, but I did find this similar one, that might be able to help if you want to try this. :)

Blessings,
Rachel

                  The camera quality may not be great....I took it from my kindle. :)



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Actually, it only took a few mins. Hopefully I'll make a tutorial sometime soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel! Your braid looks even better than the one in the video!! =) Blessings, Ms. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel