Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 16: A song that makes you cry

Songs never really made me cry, but quite a few years ago, when we were visiting family in Ohio, I rode in the car with our friends. This song came on the radio and Mrs. Kobasky turned it up. "I have to tell you the story behind this song!" she said.
Every time I heard this song afterward I would tear up. I eventually got this song on CD and listened to it constantly. I haven't actually listened to it in a while now, but when I came across day 16, I knew exactly what I was going to put. :)

This is a beautiful song by a Christian singer, Mark Shultz, about........well, you'll have to listen to the song and find out! :) God Bless and Enjoy!

 
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel