Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 8: A letter to someone who changed your life

   This one I had to think for a while. Of course Jesus Christ. But besides Him, and my wonderful family, I would have to say my music teachers: Julie Rohr and Brad Shedd. If it wasn't for them, I certainly wouldn't be where I am right now. Mrs. Rohr taught me piano since I was about seven.....and still does. Knowing her well all this time had also given me a great opportunity to babysit her adorable 4 year old, Emily. If I had never taken violin with Mr. Shedd, I certainly would not be in the level that I am in Bay Youth Orchestra....actually I probably wouldn't be in it at all, even with another teacher. If I hadn't had lessons with these two wonderful people, my life would be so different! So I'm not great with poetry or tear jerking letters, but I do know that I would say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel