Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 15: A person you admire

Bethany Hamilton is someone I really admired ever since I saw the movie "Soul Surfer."




Bethany Hamilton, and amazing award-winning, Christian, surfer lost her arm after a shark attack on October 31, 2003, age 13.



She was extremely brave after the accident, going right back into the water, to learn how to surf with one arm. I highly recommend the movie, "Soul Surfer." I f you watch the special features with Bethany, you will discover that she wouldn't have taken back the attack. She loves the Lord and has amazing faith!
AnnaSophia Robb who played Bethany in the film was able to meet her in person and become great friends.


                      So don't forget to watch this incredible true story of Bethany!
 
 
Be blessed this day!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel