Friday, January 11, 2013

Better than a Hallelujah

Wow! I haven't blogged since last year! I can't believe another year has gone by and 2013 is upon us. The Lord has been so good in 2012, I can't wait to see all the things He does this year.

This is one of my favorite songs, (although it seems like every song is my favorite:) that Amy Grant sings (also one of my favorite artists!) One of my friends, Emily told me about it, and said it was so sad (and good!) and I just had to see it. I also thought it was touching, so I hope you like it, I know I did!

This song really shows that God does like to hear our cries..........he wants us to pray or just talk to Him and pour our hearts out to Him.Of course we're all sinners, but He loves when we repent and cry for forgiveness.  He just wants to be your friend! To Him some things are just better than a Hallelujah. Enjoy! :)


~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel