Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 2: Favorite movie



This is also really hard for me to choose. I have sooooooooooo many favorites. I mean, movies and music. Who has a favorite!! I have been liking a lot of movies lately, so I'll do the last movie that I saw in the theater (which was in December)..................The Hobbit!!!!! It was so action and adventure packed. I loved it! I thought they did a really good job on it, too. If you haven't seen it............GO AND SEE IT!!


The dwarves are amazing!! I love all of their different weapons to depict their different personalities. (Some are really finny, too!) Kili is my favorite (though he doesn't seem very dwarf-like :)........and Thorin. I liked him better in the movie than in the book. 
Gandolf is a GREAT character. He is a favorite to many.
Gladriel has such extremely long hair! My friend Emily dressed up as her (she also has long blond hair, though not quites as long:-) for Hobbit day at our homeschool co-op because we were reading the Hobbit as a literature project and we all went and saw the movie the next day. She made a costume and looked exactly like her. :)

............................do you want to see it yet? :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel