Monday, January 21, 2013

Every Life is Beautiful

Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."

Yesterday at church, the drama team, performed a skit, written by my good friend Morgan, about abortion. It's really so sad that people in America take away precious life for convenience. A baby is not just some tissue, it is a precious life that God loves! One of my very favorite movies ever is October Baby. If you haven't seen it, I greatly encourage you to. You will not finish the movie without crying (and laughing........a movie isn't a good one unless it has some humor :-)) It was very well done and the acting was superb. Another good movie about that is Sarah's Choice.  If you know anyone today who might be going through a situation where they don't know whether to abort their baby, I highly recommend those. So take some time today and pray for those mothers and babies. And remember EVERY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!





                                    Two AMAZING movies. One IMPORTANT thought.







                                          Here is a song that I really love from October Baby.


1 comment:

  1. October Baby is one of my favorites as well. Sarah's Choice is good too.

    These pregnant moms don't know there's hope, resstoration, and forgiveness found in Jesus Christ. Most don't realize that they are killing a child, and those that do, aren't affected until after they made their choice. They need to know they are forgiven through Christ and that they don't have to have an abortion. There ARE other options than just ending a beautiful life...a child of God.

    We need to pray for all the girls hurting and that God would use us (as Christians) as a voice for the voiceless and hope for the hurting and hopeless. It's time we help turn the tide.

    Every life, born or in the womb, are precious to God.

    Every Life is Beautiful. :)

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel