Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 3: Favorite Book


Well, besides the Bible of course, my favorite book is a series. Usually I don't just read single books, but I love series, so that after I finish one I can pick up another with the same characters. My favorite series (or one of my favorites) is the Shadowcreek Chronicles. It is a set of four books about characters who lived during the Civil War. The civil war is my favorite time period and I find it so interesting! They are Christian books and are filled with adventure, bravery, and love. They also have very good morals. I definitely recommend them for young adult girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel