Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!! I hope everyone had the best Christmas ever. I know we certainly had an awesome Christmas Eve. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with being able to perform in our church's annual production titled "Joy to the World." I pray that we all witnessed to people through our dancing, acting, singing, music, and more. And even though parts could be quite stressful, I had a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve! Thank You and Happy Birthday Jesus!! He is the Reason for the Season!!

Here are some pics to show you how much fun we had! :) I hope on getting some videos out later.

My Family
Our Dance Pose
The Prophets: Jeremiah, Isaiah, Micah
Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and the Wise Men
Praise the Lord with the Dance! 
The Flower
Cast Pizza Party
                                                                       

                                                   

                 

                                                                       




2 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish we could have gone last night- Kelsey and I would have loved to have seen you dance. :) -Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a great time being able to minister to others. To God be all the glory.

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel