Thursday, December 6, 2012

By a Wonderful Creator

Hello Readers! I was just looking back at our trip to the Florida Keys that we took in August. We went to this place called "Theater By The Sea." It was so amazing! We got to see shows of all kinds of sea animals and more! But the dolphins were definitely my favorite. I've always loved them. The tricks that they did were awesome! And people think these wonderful creatures came about by random chance! How silly. Just to look into a dolphins face, is like you can see the Wonderful Creator through them. God made each detail of them for a purpose. He even made their mouth a smile! Don't tell me that's random chance. Just look what God has done!! Now these creatures are worth praising Him about!






  Dolphin kisses for my brother!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Yes, dolphins are a wonderful example of God's incredible and beautiful creation. :)

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pictures of all the dolphins. Especially the one that kisses me!! Dolphins are one of my favorite animals that God created! And God is sooooo good!! ~Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel