Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 26: A childhood memory

Hmmmmm. Let's see here. One memory was when my Grandpa lived here, he would always take my brother and I to Carvel, an ice cream parlor only up the street from our house. That was fun. He would also take us to the mall and the bowling ally. I haven't seen him in two years, since he moved acorss country, but he's coming to visit.........tonight!!! Though I guess it's actually tomorrow morning since his flight arrival time is 12:30 AM. So maybe he'll take us again. :) I haven't been there since, because mom doesn't like thier ice cream. LOL To me..........ice cream's ice cream. I'll eat any!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing what you think about my posts (no matter how old), and I always veiw them before posting, so please feel free to comment! :) ~Rachel